Political Truth.
Whether you like it or not.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Muslim cleric denied unopened soda on United flight because she could ‘use it as a weapon on the plane’

Tahera Ahmad - Facebook
“I asked people around me if they witnessed this discriminatory and disgusting behavior and the man sitting in an aisle across from me yelled out to me, ‘you Moslem, you need to shut the Fuck up.’ I said, ‘what?!’ He then leaned over from his seat, looked me straight in the eyes and said, ‘yes you know you would use it as a WEAPON so shut the fuck up.'”
***
The flight attendant that caused this is no longer flying and that is a great thing. The last thing we need in the air are real terrorists such as the flight attendant and the idiot passenger who agreed with the flight attendant should be jailed for the good of society. The problem is we don't have enough cells for all the republicans and wingnuts who should be occupying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment