Political Truth.
Whether you like it or not.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mad As Hell Bernie Sanders Publicly Shames The War-Mongering Republican Cabal

by Rosanna Marcel
Bernie is once again laying down the heat and it’s directly on the Republican Cabal’s head. In a quote posted on Bernie Sanders FB page he doesn’t mince words. Senator Sanders has this scathing rebuke for the Republicans,
“I think it’s absurd that Republicans are talking about a military option in Iran right now. I’m the former chairman of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee. I’ve talked to too many Veterans who come back without arms and legs or with PTSD to be talking about another never-ending war in the Middle East.”
Those harsh words are exactly what needs to be said to the war-mongering Republicans. We have had enough of them being irresponsible with our children’s lives. You want war, then go yourself! The Right never wanted to pay for the last two wars! With thousands of VA claims stacked to the ceiling and more coming in, HOW can they have the audacity to even breathe the word WAR. Money. Greed. Fear. That’s HOW. Well, Senator Bernie said it best,
“If you can’t afford to take care of your veterans, then don’t go to war.”
I used to think the Republican Cabal leaders where misguided. I thought to myself they were good deep down, but they just don’t understand things. I was wrong. With their constant call for more war, more destruction, more prisons I now know they are shameless. What kind of future do these “leaders” think they are building?
No, I’m really asking. Less school, dirty air and water, never-ending wars, no minimum wage, longer hours, no health care, no work to our crumbling infrastructure…I could go on for another few pages. Where the fuck do they think they are going to live when they burn the world!?
I say we Bern them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment