Political Truth.
Whether you like it or not.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Republicans Are An International Joke

Republicans have become such a joke that President Obama got laughs by mentioning his birth certificate at a state dinner in Kenya.
The President said:
obama birthers kenya state dinnerPart of what makes this a special evening for me is the presence of my family members who are here. My grandmother, Mama Sarah, who told me I had to come back to Kenya. And when she says you should do something, generally you have to do it. I’ve told this story before — the first time that I visited Kogelo, Auma and I and my brothers were there. Mama Sarah speaks Swahili and Luo, and I speak neither –and so Auma was serving as a translator. And I think about a half a day had passed before suddenly she turns to Auma and says something. And Auma starts laughing, and I say, what did she say? She says, he goes to Harvard; if he’s so smart, how come he can’t talk to his grandmother? Which was a good point.
My siblings are here, aunts, uncles. And so, tonight, I welcome all of them to a somewhat unusual Obama family reunion. I suspect that some of my critics back home are suggesting that I’m back here to look for my birth certificate. That is not the case.
Congratulations, Republicans. You’ve made it. President Obama is now capable of drawing laughs around the globe that are based on your racism and stupidity. As Trump recently demonstrated by still not believing that the President’s birth certificate is real, birtherism is alive and well within the Republican Party.
Republicans want to run the country again, but the fact is that they are being guided by an extremist fringe that is a joke. The Republican cabal’s inability to get rid of Trump and his racism is proof of who is in control of the cabal.
The Republicans are not being taken seriously around the world. Obama has turned the dumb wingnut doubts about his birth certificate into a punchline, and the entire globe is laughing at the racist Republican fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment