Political Truth.
Whether you like it or not.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Republicans In Full Melt Down As Trump Refuses To Quit Race, And May Run As An Independent

Donald Trump refused to drop out of the race for the Republican nomination today and confirmed that he may run as an Independent if he does not win the Republican nomination.
Transcript from ABC’s This Week:
RADDATZ: So let me just get this clear. You are not apologizing. And you are certainly not pulling out of the race as some of your opponents have suggested.
trump-monsterTRUMP: Of course they’d love to have me do that because I’m leading the pack. I’m certainly not pulling out; I’m leading and I’m leading in many states. North Carolina just came in; I’m way in the lead there. Nevada, as I said, just came in. I’m way in the lead there. And, interestingly, in Nevada, I lead in Hispanics by a tremendous — the Hispanics, I’m way into the 30s with Hispanics. Which I said, if I get the nomination, if I run for president, I will win the Hispanic vote, because I’ll be able to take jobs back from China, jobs back from Japan and Mexico, and everybody else that’s ripping us off on trade. And everybody knows that. And I will win the Hispanic vote.
RADDATZ: So you think this will actually help you? This is involving veterans and you heard what I said about those veterans groups. You still think this will help you in the polls?
TRUMP: I believe that I will do far more for veterans than John McCain has done for many, many years, with all talk no action. He’s on television all the time, talking, talking. Nothing gets done. You look at what’s happening to our veterans — they’re being decimated, OK. So I will do far more for veterans than anybody. I’ll be able to build them new hospitals, I’ll be able to build them care centers. I’ll be able to help the veterans.
John McCain has failed. Because all you have to do is take a look — what you report on all the time, take a look at the scandal at the Veterans’ Administration and the disastrous conditions under which our veterans have to live. And believe me, I built, with a small group, the Vietnam Memorial in downtown Manhattan. I know what it is to help people and I know what it is to help veterans.
Not only is Trump not going anywhere, but on Saturday, he sent his strongest signal yet that he would run as an Independent if he does not get the Republican nomination. When asked if he would not run as a third-party candidate, Trump said, “No, no. I won’t go on record as saying that.”
Republicans created the political environment that he is flourishing. Fox News and the Republican cabal loved Trump when he was chasing after President Obama’s birth certificate. 2012 Republican pretender candidates, including Mitt Romney, courted him and kissed his ring.
The Republican cabal is in a state of full-blown state of meltdown because they can’t stop Donald Trump.
The monster has turned on its creator. Donald Trump is poised to destroy the Republican village, and there is nothing the torch and pitchfork wielding villagers can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment