Political Truth.
Whether you like it or not.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Michigan Cops Legally 'Rob' Medical Marijuana Patient Of 'Every Belonging' -- Even Her Vibrator

Michigan Cops Legally 'Rob' Medical Marijuana Patient Of 'Every Belonging' -- Even Her Vibrator
Medical marijuana user Ginnifer Hency told a group of Michigan lawmakers last week that a drug task force raided her home and kept 'every belonging' she owned -- including her vibrator -- even after a judge dismissed the charges against her.
A St. Clair County judge dropped the charges against Hency, but for 10 months law enforcement officials have refused to give back her belongings. “They have had my stuff for 10 months, my ladder, my iPad, my children’s iPads, my children’s phones, my medicine for my patients,” Hency noted. “Why a ladder? Why my vibrator, I don’t know either. Why TVs?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment